Using Voltarol Max Strength Pain Relief 2.32% Gel couldn’t be simpler:
- Open your tube of Voltarol Max Strength Pain Relief 2.32% Gel:
- To remove the seal before first use, use the reverse side of the cap to insert, twist and remove the seal from the tube.
- For our 100g tube, which has a flip top cap, use a finger, thumb, side of your hand or even edge of a table against the underside of the cap lid to open the flip-top cap. Easy peasy!
- Squeeze out a small amount ranging in size from 1 penny to a 2 pence coin, depending on the size of the affected area.
- Gently rub into the skin above where you are experiencing body pain.
- Apply Voltarol Max Strength Pain Relief 2.32% Gel twice daily, morning and evening.
- Help regain your joy of movement.
Use up to 14 days for soft tissue injuries, like sprains or strains, unless indicated otherwise by your doctor. As soon as your pain subsides, stop using Voltarol Max Strength Pain Relief 2.32% Gel. If your pain or swelling does not improve within 7 days, or if it gets worse, please consult your doctor.
Do not apply to skin with conditions such as cuts, open wounds, or on skin that has a rash or eczema. Discontinue the treatment if a skin rash develops after applying the product.
Voltarol gels should not be used with air-tight or water-tight (occlusive) dressings, however, non-sealed breathable bandages can be used. For further details regarding precautions of using Voltarol Max Strength Pain Relief 2.32% Gel or other products, please consult pharmacist.